A hiking backpack opens the doors to unexpected adventures. It is a reliable companion on every tour and gives you unlimited independence. Whether on day tours or longer hikes:
A solid trekking hiking backpack is an absolute must-have for all outdoor enthusiasts. Unlike traditional models, these backpacks are specifically designed to be worn for a long time. This ensures optimal wearing comfort - without back pain etc.
Trekking backpack vs. hiking backpack: What's the difference?
The difference primarily concerns the capacity. With a volume of up to 30 liters it is called a hiking backpack. This is mostly used on paved hiking routes. A trekking backpack, on the other hand, is used on hikes in untouched nature.
Since more luggage is often required here, these backpacks are larger. Their volume starts from 30 liters. It's popular Backpack 35 liters
Are the hiking backpacks from Alpin Loacker suitable for men and women?
Yes, our trekking backpacks are suitable for men and women. Thanks to their excellent adjustment options, you can adjust all models to your height. Our ultralight trekking backpack offers you optimal storage space with a capacity of 45 liters.
It is suitable for a height of 160 to 190 cm. With our lightweight hiking backpack you can even choose between different sizes. All hiking backpacks from Alpin Loacker Thanks to the ergonomic shape, they offer optimal wearing comfort for men and women.
How big should a hiking backpack be for day trips?
You also need a lot of luggage for day trips. However, a small hiking backpack (with a 25 liter capacity) is often enough - provided you stop off along the way instead of taking care of yourself.
However, if you want to picnic in the open air, it is better to choose a larger model. With 35 liters +, our lightweight mountain backpack offers you enough space for
You don't need to worry about the weight. Our lightweight hiking backpack does what it promises. It doesn't weigh an unnecessary gram.
How big should a multi-day hiking backpack be?
On a multi-day tour you will need more luggage. In addition to a change of clothes, you need a place to sleep in the form of a light tent and one sleeping pad. And there's nothing wrong with warm drinks and meals, right? A lot of things come together there.
About yours Outdoor equipment To be as gentle on your back as possible, you should choose a large hiking backpack for a week. With a capacity of 45 liters, there is enough space for all sorts of luggage.
If that's not enough for you, our hiking backpack with integrated hydration system even offers you storage space for 50 liters.lu
How do you pack a hiking backpack?
The correct packing technique is crucial for optimal carrying comfort. The center of gravity should be close to your body. This means that the shoulder straps lie optimally and the mountain backpack nestles gently against your back.
For effortless transport, you should pack your hiking backpack correctly. The following packing technique has proven itself:
- Place light luggage (textiles, sleeping bags, etc.) at the bottom
- Heavier luggage (camping stove, lunch box, tent, etc.) is best stored at shoulder height. This means that the hiking backpack with a capacity of 40 liters does not pull downwards. In the lid compartment you will find space for keys, cell phones, etc.
- If you want to use the side compartments, make sure they are evenly distributed.
How do you adjust your hiking backpack correctly?
Once you have found your new companion, you should hire him before his first assignment. The first steps are extremely important for optimal (and, above all, body-friendly) wearing comfort. This way you can adjust the seat and back length in no time:
- Adjust the hip belt. This is where 80% of the weight will later lie. Here's how it works: Put the hiking backpack on correctly. Position the hip belt in the middle of your hip bone. Now pull the belt tight without it constricting you.
- Adjust the shoulder straps to your size. These should fit comfortably, but not too loosely, so that they don't slip later. You can recognize the correct position by the fact that the shoulder pads rest round the top of your shoulders.
- Finally, you can use the position adjustment straps to determine the exact position of your backpack. It should be as close to your body as possible.
Can you get the hiking backpacks from Alpin Loacker also use it in the rain?
All of our models are characterized by the highest level of quality. The high-quality materials are very durable. For complete moisture protection, our ultralight hiking backpack is equipped with an integrated rain cover. Alternatively, our 100% waterproof dry bag offers your equipment the best possible protection.
Hiking backpack without sweating on the back
So that you don't sweat even in high temperatures and uphill, our ultralight trekking hiking backpack is equipped with a mesh back. Our mountain backpack ensures optimal ventilation thanks to the quick-drying and breathable material.
How do I wash my hiking backpack?
One thing in advance: A hiking backpack for men and women should never be put in the washing machine. However, if your trekking backpack gets dirty outdoors, you can simply clean it by hand.
- Coarse dirt can be removed with a brush.
- If it is very dirty, you can soak your mountain backpack in the bathtub or in a large washing bowl with water and pH-neutral soap.
How much does a good hiking backpack cost?
You can find a good hiking backpack at Alpin Loacker starting at just €109.00.