Lightweight merino hiking socks
✔ HIKING & EVERYDAY LIFE
✔MADE IN AUSTRIA
High quality, lightweight merino wool hiking socks from Vorarlberg with the highest possible merino wool content - was our ambition.
For the longest possible life, these sports hiking socks are made of 60% merino wool and 40% Polyamide. This combination gives a perfect fit and forms the longest possible life.
Merino socks - are fast drying sports socks. Whether on the evening run, or the demanding mountain bike tour, the fine merino wool has a natural inhibition of odor. At the same time, the hem to just above the ankle prevents the socks from slipping into the shoe.
MADE IN VORARLBERG - in the last sock factory in Austria!
Advantages of Merino Wool:
- The socks hardly take on any odor even after repeated wearing - so rather air them out after wearing or wash them out briefly by hand instead of washing them in the machine every time (see care info).
- Merino wool is temperature regulating. That is, it warms in winter and cools in summer.
- Merino wool is a natural product and therefore antibacterial.
- Merino wool dries quickly - change of clothes is actually no longer necessary.
- Merino wool is 100% natural.
🧭 AT-GLS , DE-DHL/ 1-2 days
🧭 EU 2-5 days
💰 EU Free from 50€
⭐ Below 4.90 flat rate
💰 all prices incl. VAT
📢 no duty & import
30 days money back guarantee
🚀free repair service
🏔 on the market since 1993
⚡fast support from Austria
Free Shipping EU
30 days after receiving the goods
Plastic free shipping & repairs
20kg CO2 compensation per order & CO2 neutral shipping
Sustainable outdoor equipment, at the best price, directly to the customer
Outdoor sustainability in mountain sports - This is our passion and our mission. In addition, there is the best customer support, our Made in Austria line, as well as a free repair service.