Merino hiking socks for men and women 85% merino wool
✔ Merino village
✔ Nature on the skin
✔No bubbles anymore
✔ LONG LIFETIME
High-quality merino wool hiking socks for men and ladies with with the highest possible merino wool proportion - was our desire.
Since the socks should have a long lifespan, our merino wool hiking socks consist of 85% Merino wool, 13% stretch nylon and 2% spatex, guaranteeing a perfect fit and long life.
Outside are small stitches where the thread is finely entangled. On the inside there are larger stitches; As a result, oxygen can travel better and the socks dry faster. The foot climate is thus ideally regulated - the socks keep warm in winter and act temperature regulating in summer. Another positive effect of merino wool is that the socks do not take on odor. Instead of washing after every wear, it is better to test the socks outside. In addition, repeated wearing makes the wool softer
- These socks are unisex sizes. In case of doubt, we prefer to order the socks to order a size smaller. Since the socks can stretch, they fit perfectly, there are no wrinkles and they are super comfortable.
Advantages of Merino wool:
- The socks take hardly odor after several times - so rather hose after wearing or washing out by hand instead of washing each time in the machine (see care info)
- Merino wool is regulating temperature. That is, she warms her in winter and cools in summer.
- Merino wool is a natural product and is thus antibacterial.
- Merino wool dries fast - changing clothes is actually no longer necessary.
- Merino wool is a 100% natural product
🧭 AT-GLS , DE-DHL/ 1-2 days
🧭 EU 2-5 days
💰 EU Free from 50€
⭐ Below 4.90 flat rate
💰 all prices incl. VAT
📢 no duty & import
30 days money back guarantee
🚀free repair service
🏔 on the market since 1993
⚡fast support from Austria
Free shipping EU
30 days after receiving the goods
Plastic free shipping & repairs
20kg CO2 compensation per order & CO2 neutral shipping
Sustainable outdoor equipment, at the best price, directly to the customer
Outdoor sustainability in mountain sports - This is our passion and our mission. In addition, there is the best customer support, our Made in Austria line, as well as a free repair service.